Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ugh...

I'm not even a week into this and I've cheated.  I had a really tough day yesterday and I rewarded myself with cheating.  I HATE that my mind automatically thinks like that.  I am NOT a dog...I should not be rewarded and/or consoled with food.  I should not WANT to be rewarded like that.  I will have to come up with something different to reward diet-faithfulness.  

But today I'm back on it...and I'm doing a cleanse day.  I am hungry (obviously...) but it's going ok.  No cheating today!   You would think this Phase II would be easier...because I know how well Isagenix works.  But no.  I've found myself more tempted to cheat this go-around than before.  I've had to be VERY diligent about keeping food prepped and ready so I don't use the "I don't want to cook lunch" excuse.  Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment