Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Public accountablility...and reporting on the overnight cleanse

First - the overnight cleanse was great.  I totally spaced taking a before weight, so I can't give you exact numbers, but I know it was at least 1.5lbs.  BUT it was SO much easier.  I ate lunch, then waited and did a cleanse at 4pm, 7pm, 10pm, 5am, 8am, & 11am, and then had an IsaLean bar at 3.  It was easier to have slept through half of it.  

And now for the public accountability...I (along with a few friends) are signing up to run a 5K on the 23rd of this month.  There is also a 2K option in case my stupid knee decides 5K is too much.  (stupid knee) But my goal is the 5K.  It should be fun...it will be held at night and we are supposed to wear glow-in-the-dark clothes, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment