Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 7

Today was the first day that I had real cravings for naughty food.  But it was probably my fault.  I didn't plan well and after I took Little Bit to his doctor's appointment I ran into a friend in the grocery store...we chatted for 45 mins and I didn't realize how close it had gotten to lunch.  I still had stuff to get and walking past the rows of bread and chips and soda was tough...I would have caved if my pocketbook hadn't stopped me.  (After all Isagenix isn't cheap and I want to get my money's worth!) Well I finished as quick as I could, zipped home (35 mins away) and ended up having my lunch and hour and a half late.  Eyecarumba!  I will NOT be doing that again.  

Other than that, things are going pretty good.  We marinated a bunch of chicken tenderloins in a McCormick's 'Mexican Fiesta' spice packet (plus extra garlic and some fresh ground pepper) for 24 hours, cooked them on the grill and divided them into proper portions (about 4oz).  They are DELICIOUS!  I went back to the store to get a few more packets of that marinade because it's so good!  

For lunch today I wrapped the chicken, green pepper slices, and cucumber slices in lettuce.  Yummy, yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! You are so brave! I have been thinking about doing Isagenix... But I just don't know where to start or what I can AFFORD! Love that you are doing this. Can't wait to see your progress!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete