Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tough

As of yesterday we've been doing Isagenix for a week...and so just for the heck of it I thought I'd weigh myself and I'm down 7.5lbs!!!  I am SO very excited!!  I didn't re-do all my measurements, but I did check my natural waist, thighs, calfs and boobs...and ALL of them are less, most at least an inch!!  I cannot even explain how exciting this is!! (wow, that's a lot of exclamation points) 

I have PCOS and have suffered with weight gain most of my adult life, and nothing I have done (except Atkins..whose effects were only short term) helped me lose weight.  I'm glad for the success, it made last night and today easier.  We were invited to a birthday party BBQ last night and another BBQ today to say good-bye to some friends who will be leaving for the states soon.  It was tough to sit in those settings and not be able to bite into a big, juicy cheeseburger or have a handful of chips...and the sight of a Diet Dr Pepper almost had me in cold sweats.  But I remembered the success I've had to far and I didn't want to waste it.  Yay Isagenix!!  

I was reading a message board thread and one guy lost 50lbs in 50 days...and I think this might be my new (short term) goal.   My Day 50 would be the 31st of August.  I'd LOVE to be down 50lbs by then...it will be hard work, but I'm up to it! 

7.5 down 42.5 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment