Sunday, August 12, 2012

30 Days!

Well, we finished our first 30 Days!!  (well...I did, Nathan is traveling out of the country on business so he's on a modified version...we'll check up on him next time) 

I have to say that I feel GREAT!  Not just because other people are noticing that I'm losing weight, or because I am down TWO pants sizes (!), or because the number on the scale is going down...those are all wonderful things...but I feel great because I set a goal, stuck with it and finished it!  I wanted to try out Isagenix for 30 Days, see how I liked it and then go from there.  I admit I was a bit skeptical...nothing has worked for me in the past so why should this??  But it did work.  I feel healthier, I sleep better, I have less stress...Isagenix is AMAZING!!  So what now?  Well, because it's actually working I'm not stopping!  I want to get back to my healthier weight, where I will be able to run again.  I just can't do it at the weight I am...my knees won't let me.  

Ok, accountability time.  I didn't cheat for the 30 days.  Not. once.  No soda, candy, baked goods, bread, pasta, fruit (that one was the hardest!), chips...not even so much as one chocolate chip or a bite of Miles' Mac n' Cheese.  It wasn't always easy, especially at the baby shower I went to, the many BBQ's I attended and having to say no to dinner invitations, but it's been worth it.  

Now for the numbers: 

I am now at 215lbs and 338.25" - I started at 232.5lbs and 360.75" (inches measured across 12 points...see my tab for details)

That's right folks, I lost 17.5lbs and 22" in 30 days!!!  Here are some before and after pics.  I think I notice it the most on the side pic...what do you think?




17.5 down, 65 to go!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Holly! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really shows the difference in profile shot! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete